Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Workstation

Hello all!
I know; it's been ages since last I wrote and you all feel robbed of the beauty of my words. Well then this post shall satisfy you! I have recently made the most expensive purchase of my 20 years and no it wasn't a car...I should really look into getting one of those though. Anyways, it was a computer! Not just any computer, oh no. I bought my command center, or as I have titled it: The Master and Commander. Pair my new computer with my new Adobe software and I'm the happiest kid on my block (which is saying something because the kids on my block are having a snow day).
I've been spending most of my spring break working on projects for class and in no way does that upset me. My computer is insanely fast compared to what I've been using at school and I can have more than one window open without the programs crashing-It's fantastic!
I love my new computer and am crazy excited about the rest of the semester! I'll be posting soon with updates on what I'm working on now and maybe even some screenshots from my upcoming music video!
Here's a link to the computer I just bought in case you're in the market. I've only had this computer for about a week, but I would recommend it!
http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/workstations/z420_features.html#.UTb7dBysh8E

No comments:

Post a Comment